Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Storm is coming...





Funny how things work with nature/God or whatever you believe in, but just as the vote to begin the dismantling of America was taking place, We had a nasty (for this time of year) storm. I thought it was quite timely to film for a post because there is a storm coming. It is a storm of angry Americans who for all practical purposes were called ignorant assholes who have no clue what is good for our lives or our future. Before the vote, I thought it was 50/50 whether obamahealthcaredestruction passed. Now I think it's 50/50 that we see a "significant" increase in violence as anger pointed at representatives who refused to listen to their bosses (The American People) turns to open rage.

*NOTE: I don't support violence, but as angry as I am over the passage of this bill, I have no doubt others are far IMG_0853 (iPhone & iPod) 4:29
to crossing that line, so I say...a storm is coming much like this one that I stood in and filmed while Pelotox spoke (I figured the lightning and hail were less dangerousbeliefs

No comments:

Post a Comment