Monday, March 15, 2010

FL Tea Party Candidate to be vetted on 850AM WFTL tomorrow


Mike Lameyer, who is was the first candidate that I jumped in to support will be vetted on the Joyce Kauffman Show on News-Talk 850 AM out of Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow, 3/16/10 at 2pm. EST. I posted an interview of Mike here about a month and a half ago. His opponents were sent e-mail invitations to answer the same questions and did not reply. For those of you from out of state, rest assured, Mike will give a colorful insight into the state of local politics in our State. Over the last week, we have gotten a wonderful picture from KOOK and Clay at Bungallo Bill's regarding local politics in the S.W. Missouri area. Lameyer is running as a "conservative" a.k.a. "tea party" Republican for State Senate district 27. I talked to Mike in depth before deciding to support him and I really appreciate his upfront approach to politics. His style is a refreshing change to those who tend to "dance around" questions such as Massa on Beck last week. 850AM. I will post links to the radio station and the Joyce Kauffman show is both syndicated and I believe is available by internet radio and I believe is available on XM satellite radio.


You can go to Mike's website here:http://www.mikelameyer.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment