
Lets (totally hypothetically) say you have a pResident who in a Nixonesque fashion has gone off the deep end. Lets say that the pResidents handlers were growing dissatisfied with the pResidents job performance, the election outcome from last tuesday and and the pResidents sinking approval ratings. Lets say that the pResidents handlers see the growing movement of angry American citizens in this country and are not at all pleased with the results of this movement. Lets say that the pResidents handlers and those surrounding him saw a protest of 20-40,000 people gathering around Capitol hill to protest the 2nd most important part of the puppeteers' agenda and wanted to get it off the news channels that have recently started to turn on the President. What lengths would these go to in order keep the massive protests off Fox and the other Cable news channels. I know that what I am implying here (once you connect the dots) is insane, treasonous, and if it turns out to be true and it gets out could start world war 3 but when I saw this going on yesterday, my first question was why did this have to happen right when the protests were going to bre televised? Then I looked at the timeline. Conspicously, the massacre happened just at the right time so that the news would be covering it during the length of t
he DC protest. Then I looked at the name of the shooter and the name ofthe President. hmm. Nah couldn't be, I mean it's just a name, right? No, this pResident has never resorted to dirty tactics and those around him are clean as a whistle. For me to think that there my be some sort of connection is absolutely nuts right? Not like our president has had any association with nuts (Aren't Acorns nuts)? Now I leave this to you to think this through. Is my tinfoil hat on so tight it has cut off circulation to half my brain or does something not add up with the story about what happened in Texas yesterday? Maybe it's the lack of remorse that the pResident laid out in his speech or the off timing of the event. WAs the event timing odd you ask? Well thinks think this through like Andrew33 would. The shooting took place at !:30 in Texas. That;s 2:30 in DC, while the protest was scheduled to begin at 3:00; Now if you wanted something to preempt the media what time would you have it take place? If were me, I'd would allow about half an hour to let things play out and the media get involved sos it would be 2:30 eastern, !:30 central. But this is just random coincidence 
No comments:
Post a Comment