I just received this E-Mail from Karin Hoffman, on behalf of DC works for US. I interrupted my post I was working on to write this as it is that important. The Florida District 19 special election is a big deal and let me explain why. This will be the first time that the American people will have had a chance to speak since the passage of Obamacare. The media and the regime will play a win by Ted Deutch (D) as a victory over the tea party movement, and a portray such a win as support for Obamacare by the American people as well as a mandate to continue pushing everything from cap and trade (energy tax) to nationwide bullet trains and I believe that covered up in Obama's new support for oil drilling will be the biggest tax increase in US history. So all you readers from places other than Florida, this election WILL affect YOU. It is now a question of WILL YOU use your blogs and e-mail lists to support Ed Lynch and send a message to Obama and his media lapdogs that YOU have not forgotten what happened last week, last month or last year. I know Ed Lynch personally. I have personally done everything I within my abilities to help the Lynch Campaign. Now you can have an impact on the national story. You can donate time, funds or send this to your friends as even though this is a local race, it is a national story. That will be especially true if Ed Lynch wins as Obama can't keep explaining "Scott Browns" to the American People forever, now can he. So the choice is now yours, you can help us send Obama and his cronies a message that this war is far from over, or you can relax and watch reruns of Desperate Housewives. That choice is yours. I can only speak for me and I know what my choice is.
gets in office, he can be one more vote against funding of the Health Care
Bill)
1) Herein lie the challenge: The first Congressional Election is 2 weeks
away. We have been made aware that the Democrat candidate in the race,
Ted Deutch, now has the powerhouse, Organizing For America, in place to
help with the campaign. That should help clarify
We need your help, America. Contact Lisa at lisa@electlynch.com to obtain
a phone list to call the District Republican and Independent voters.
50,000 votes are needed. Let's go.
Here is Edward Lynch:
At CPAC on Illegal Immigration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tRjJtHre6M
On Fox Business Network http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDyBLw2FUVg
2) DC Works For US meeting at Wings Plus, 7-9pm 9880 Sample Road in Coral
Springs
Report from Glenn Beck Event: Faith, Hope and Charity
Latest Findings on the Constitution Party
Town Hall with Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
Candidate Bryan Reilly running in District 20 of Florida.
Candidate Corey Poitier running in District 17 of Florida
Last push for Election in District 19 April 13th
Tea Party throughout the nation April 15th
Check out great gear to wear proclaiming the reminder that DC does Work
For US
www.dcworksforus.com
No time to waste.
Great to serve with each of you.
Karin Hoffman and the DC Works For US team
No comments:
Post a Comment