Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My election prediction....


Today is selection day in Massachusetts. MA voters get to choose wether they want to continue down the path of Obama's dictator-like rule which is far closer to Fascism than a republican (not the party for those who need to crack open a history book) democracy. I reversed the two words "republican" and "democracy" because "democratic republic" is all too often used to describe socialist tinhorn dictatorships. I believe than MA voters will show America, the world, and especially the current regime how dissatisfied they are with the arrogance of our current politicians. I believe that traditional differences between "liberal" and "conservative" or "left and right" will play very little role in the outcome of today's election. Many say that low voter turnout favors Brown, but I don't believe that to be the case. I believe that there will be a very high voter turnout and Brown will still exceed his current poll indicated lead which is 52-43. I believe that many who might normally vote for Coakley will either stay home or vote for Brown to send Obama a message that if you say you will have the healthcare debate on C-Span, then do so. I believe that Obama's speech tying Brown to big corporations and wall street was, and will be perceived to be an insult to MA voters who are well aware of how much bailout/stimulus/tarp money Obama has given to those very institutions. I also think that the overt corruption which culminated in the "cornhusker" deal by the Democrats trying to buy votes to achieve a deal for nationalized healthcare. Nationally, more than 2/3rds of Americans don't want obamacare and using such methods will only come back to haunt them many times over starting today. This is especially true in MA, where they already have state health care and so a national system would be a tax for nothing for citizens of MA. It really makes me wonder if Ted Kennedy really had the best interests of his constituents at heart when he pushed for such legislation. So my guess for todays election is Brown by 10%.

No comments:

Post a Comment