Friday, October 9, 2009

Newsmax target update:


Yesterday, I did a post based on an e-mail I recieved from Dick Morris at Newsmax. They were spending money in a few states to appeal to elderly onthe dangers of the health care bill. I pointed out strongly that newsmax is headquartered here where I live in West Palm Beach FL. This area(Southeast Florida) has more elderly folks per capita than anywhere else in America. Newsmax needs only look out the window to see where to get the best bang for their buck. Bill Nelson (D) FL is a vulnerable moderate dem who is already against public option, and listens very closely to our elderly here as they are his base. Well, I sent this message to Newsmax as did others. This evening on Greta on Fox, Morris, changed his tune entirely and stated his focus is squarely on Florida and Bill Nelson. It looks like somehow we got through, or Morris came to the exact same conclusion as the point that was made here and elsewhere. I am not trying to take credit for this in any way, I am just glad that a good choice has been made where Newsmax advertising is concerned. Now let's hope Newsmax does a good job with it's advertising and gets through to the elderly here as they carry huge weight with Nelson who is wavering on healthcare already.

No comments:

Post a Comment