Jimmy Carter, the 2nd worst President we have ever had has come rushing to the defense of pResident B. Hussein Obama, the worst pResident in American History. Now, I am in no way trying to imply that Jimmy Carter has had an overwhelming desire to be able to come running to the defense of a fascist agenda pushing pResident that has been more inept as a leader than he was. The infuriating issue with Carter's defense of Obama was purely accusation of racism on the part of anyone who opposes Obama's agenda.
Now I just spent a Saturday with nearly 2 million (or 1500 according to MSNBC) of Obama's biggest critics and THE ONE SUBJECT THAT I DID NOT HEAR MENTIONED EVEN ONCE WAS RACE. I will go on step further. I watched during the protests for signs of racism and would have spoke out against such signs whether vocal or in print whether in literature or in signage. Unfortunately the intellecual Messiah and peanut farmer has labelled me a racist so I dredged up an old rant that I thought fitting for the occasion.
"I admit that I am a RACIST. It is true because I am aginst the following: BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY, BLACK POWER, BLACK PANTHERS, BLACK MUSLIMS, AND BLACK COMMUNISM. A famous "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY reverend, recently called for a time when "he who is BLACK could be back, a time when the REDMAN could get ahead, man, a time when he who is BROWN could stay around, and a time when he who is YELLOW could be mellow..." but the punch line of the speech was that he hoped for "a time when he who is WHITE WOULD DO WHAT (they believe) IS RIGHT". Doing so would mean giving up all rights and any power we have in this country and I will be damned before I do so, or, sit by and let it happen. So I am a RACIST plain and simple."
No comments:
Post a Comment