Thursday, March 25, 2010

Challenge to liberals: Find a racist tea party sign!!!!

Right now, the anti-liberty crowd in DC and in the media is running a smear campaign claiming that the pro-liberty (Tea Party) movement is racist, violent, they are comparing us to Nazis, claiming that protest attendees used racial slurs against and spit on members of the "black Congressional Carcass"..I mean "Caucus," sorry, I get words confused sometimes. So, I challenge any liberal reading this to dig through all the photos of tea party protests and rallies and find me a racist sign. Find pro-neo-Nazi signage within the tea party events. I don't think you can and here's why: The Tea Party movement is not racist by nature. We, unlike the despot claiming to be President are not fascists. We unlike those in the media and the education system are not neo-bolsheviks hellbent on destroying the American way of life. So, prove me wrong. There is plenty of footage and photos from Tea Party rallies available to look through but just to make it easy, I will give you some never before seen photos from the big rally on 9/12 in DC. When I was there photographing for this blog, I put a strong emphasis on photographing signage as it shows what issues matter most to those who are protesting. So here's some photos, and if any of you find such signage from another source you can click the link to e-mail me and send me the photo along with info as to location and date of event and I will post the photo here along with an apology for what I would consider reprehensible behavior. You libs would love to prove a conservative wrong, right? Well. here's your chance. Here are some to check as I will pick at random 10 photos from 9/12 to make it easier on you so prove me wrong as I say you cant find any racist signage whatsoever....










No comments:

Post a Comment