Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome Kmbr!


While taking a day to actually work on posting(and getting more toys added to my car), I wanted to say welcome to the newest member of our team. I should have done this sooner but I have actually jumped head first into of the upcoming election cycle. I have been attending local 912, tea party, and most importantly, I have been meeting with a group known as "DC Works for Us" whose goal it is to get 9/12ers and tea party supporters within the local Republican Party establishment using the model that worked successfully in Nevada. This plan is currently being implemented in every state in the union now and is on track so far. My activities with such groups will be taking away from my blogging time so having a 3rd member, especially Kmbr who is an excellent writer, brings a female perspective to the blog as well, sees the country from an outside perspective as she spends much time overseas is a great idea. I think KOOK made a wise choice and think that our membership growth as well as personal activities necessitate taking on help and KOOK could not have chosen better.

So, Kmbr, from my side of the blog, a big welcome and if there is anything I can do to make things easier for you, send me an e-mail, and KOOK has other ways of contacting me as well and I will do whatever I can to help you however possible.








KOOK Here. Yes that's right. I asked KMBR from The Rational Jingo if she would like to become a regular contributor and she heartily accepted. This will save me time from reposting everything she writes. She will be traveling some over the holidays and so we may not see an official Kmbr @ Kook' post until after the CHRISTMAS and other holiday's season. Kmbr is from Arizona, currently an expat living in Sweden for the time being with her husband and two children. I am excited about what her perspectives will bring to this blog and hope the readers enjoy it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment