invading the republican party at the local level. The way to do this is grassroots and in the primaries. Once the Primaries are over, we must support the candidates that will best stand up to Obama. I cannot speak for every state, but the Florida "tea party" party was founded by liberals with Soros money in hopes to divide us much like NY district 23 where the conservative and communist republican trounced the dem if their votes were unified, hence a plan is being undertaken as we speak where 9/12 ers are volunteering to head the districtRepublican committees. This is how we take back the Republican Party, from the ground up. This will encourage and solidify Republican support for pro-liberty candidates at the grassroots level. 912ers will be in charge of get out the vote efforts and manning the phone banks, and all the other duties that come with a get out the vote effort. This got a 912er as head of the state Republican Executive committee in Nevada, and the same plan used in Nevada is being implemented in every state in the union. So those folks calling you on behalf of the "Republican" party or knocking on your door or leaving a flyer on your car is likely a 9/12er who is trying to fundamentally change the foundation of the Republican Party and they need our support. So don't assume your local Republican candidate is a RINO, especially if your district has a primary race as those will be far more important than the actual midterms in many States and districts.
So in order to play a role in this upcoming election, the first of which
comes very shortly, I am taking a step I have never considered doing in my life. In fact, I swore Id never do this but for the good of the country it must be done. In order to vote in the primaries in Florida you must be registered to the party you are voting for therefore I am temporarily changing my voter affiliation to Republican in order to be able to have an impact in the primary races at the voting booth, and within the local Republican party itself. I am not changing my views. I am the same independent, libertarian leaning person I was when I woke up this morning, as well as when I started doing this blog.

I am doing this because folks with our value system are trying to bring fundamental change to the Republican party itself from the bottom up. They are trying to put the Reagan back in Republican and to be honest, splitting the pro liberty vote between RINOS and Libertarians mean Democrats win and that is not an option. So KOOK, in a way, I have come around to your side of thinking, mainly because the pro liberty candidates that I think are the best choices are going this route. I hope more of you will do the same because while we have more than sufficient numbers to win in 2010, united we stand (and neuter Obama and his cronies), divided we fall and the fall Obama has in store for us will likely be fatal if Obama gets to run the country unchecked until 2012.

So here it is....my first ever party affiliation. Believe me, I have no love for Republicans as they are now, but I am doing this to support candidates both at the state and national level that I believe are worth supporting and doing this is the only way I can fully support them so as of today I am TEMPORARILY a Republican. Call me a sellout if you like, but I am doing what I feel gives us the best chance of winning in 2010!
No comments:
Post a Comment