Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanks Liberals!!!!!!

Thank you liberals, communists, Obama supporters, ACORN, and the rest of you loons! I'm so excited, I just got my OBAMA CARD in the mail!!!


That means that YOU get to pay for MY nice house, put gas in MY car, and pay MY bills. After all, that's what YOU wanted right. How do like your paychecks going to MY stuff. I just bought me a new TV out of YOUR paychecks. How do you like that big fat union bosses??? What's more, I'm now going to take all of you for EVERYTHING YOU ARE WORTH!!!! That's YOUR UTOPIA AT WORK FOOLS!!!!!!! It aint so nice when it goes the other way is it. Meanwhile as YOU lose your jobs, I will make sure NO business anywhere can hire YOU. YOU will be migrating to Mexico to work for $2 a day while I live large. Whoopsie...didn't see that coming when you voted a communist muslim nutjob into office did you? Was that $4 a week tax cut worth your job? Was it worth all you old folks losing all your medicare to vote for a communist because you were scared to be called a racist? All YOU OBAMA SUPPORTERS ARE GETTING WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!.....and I am too! HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment