Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fuel to the fire:


I know there is a question as to whether the photo on the right has been altered or not, but whether real or fake, it shows well how pResident Obama conducts himself in front of our troops. In the photo on the right, his head is sort of leaning to one side, shoulders down, forget whether he is saluting or not. It looks like he is ashamed to be there and that is not the first time I have noticed him look like that when addressing our troops (another reason I think the photo is real) However, when in front of Communist Chinese troops, he is at attention, head held high, proud to be there. These are HIS people and he shares their vision and is proud to be there with them. Does anybody else have a problem with is or am I imagining it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment