Contrary to what those on the other side say and their kool aid drinking minions believe we are not getting marching orders from anyone. Nobody tells us what to say. Nobody tells us who to listen to or gives us daily marching orders. We admittedly spend lots of our time and blog

space attacking the current communist administration for being just that, and for good reason. I know I spent just about as much time criticizing the previous administration as I thought there was "Reaganesque" potential there and yet it got wasted on a growing government, taking of our civil rights and a rather halfhearted attempt (BY THE ADMINISTRATION) at 2 rather big wars in Iraq and Afganistan. Do you remember Bush 43's campaign promises about smaller government and no nation building in '99 and '00. Had it not been for the amazing job our service men and women did on the ground in Iraq, and Afganistan, we would have lost both those wars. Honestly, if the "surge" worked in '06, why did we not do that in '04? So what I am getting at here is what do you stand for. What issues motivate you to be here reading this, right now? We have man

y differences, and yet lots in common. So, while some people spend time just attacking people while not having a leg to stand on where issues are concerned, let's discuss and decide why we are here.
No comments:
Post a Comment