Friday, October 23, 2009

My weekend agenda...

It has come time for me to take one of my little breaks. I hate doing so, but I have no choice. You really don't want me going off the deep end do you? (I know your'e saying didn't he go off the deep end long long ago, in a galaxy far far away) But seriously, It is break time for me so I am going to repost a few older posts that many of our newer readers are likely unfamiliar with but have some connection to current events. Also, if our fellow bloggers have something very important that they really want to get reposted, send your post or a link to me via e-mail and I will pick one or two a day to repost until I come off my break. So, my tinfoil hat is off for a while, wait, I forgot that my tinfoil hat got used in that nutty balloon. Have a good weekend and I hope all your sports teams win, as long as they are not playing against my sports teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment