Monday, October 19, 2009
It was not about the troll.,,,
One reason I posted the previous point was because from time to time I have made anti-Catholic comments based on theology and political views that theocracy where church acts as a political body is wrong. I want to show and make clear that while there may be differences there, they are not personal, not based in hate and that I don't have a personal vendetta against people with different religious views than I do. That is a subject for debate at another place, but here on this blog, we are all Americans and I won't stand for someone who has so much respect from his peers and fellow bloggers including myself to be treated in that manner. My only desire was to stand up for what is right and for someone I respect. So, when you see my mention of differences with Catholic theology on a political level is restricted to that and is never personal. We all have differences of opinion here, some are independent, libertarian republican or democrat and are of all faiths but we also have far more common ground against an enemy that basically want to drive us all into slavery. It's idiots like that one that are followers of the anti-liberty movement and they are our real enemies. Not fellow Americans who have different religious views. I did that to stand up for what is right. I reposted here to point out that standing up for right over wrong, which is an area where I believe many Americans are sorely lacking. It was not about this one troll, but about how I believe we need to stand up for right and wrong, whether it's standing up for a fellow blogger, corrupt politician, or your own political party. The American Revolution, womens suffrage, civil rights, and tea party movements started with one or a few people standing up and saying NO MORE! So, you see this was not about that troll, but the need for everyone to stand up for what is right if we are to win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment