and a lemur,
and a proud daddy bobcat, that gave me the tail when I didn't want to pet him,
as well as his son,
and these are the smallest monkeys in the world..and they do this dance routine to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" that would blow your mind...
and I saw some big guys too...here is an African Serval lynx..he weighs about 50 lbs, and can take your hand off in one bite...wanna pet him with me...
and bigger than him was this Caracal, which is basically a cougar...he's bigger than the serval...and I got to pet him too...and as I was trying to take a picture of his face as I petted him, he reared up on his back legs, grabbed my shoulder, and snarfed up my key fob to the Prius which was hanging out of my pocket, and tried to run off with it...

and on to the show... after an hour and a half wait in the parking lot, I got in. ACORN had bussed in a huge crowd of protestors....there were 3..and a second bus came later..so there were 5 as the crowd let out. So...what about the show??? I could tell you all about it, but I don't have to...because a Snowstorm cancelled the showing in Norfolk, VA that was supposed to simulcast for the movie tonight...so instead the movie will be the showing that I saw so I'm not telling. I will say this, every show in every town will be different because they talk about the news stories of that day. . Those Virginians, they cancelled their show because they had an itty bitty snow snorm and they didn't wanna drive...well boo hoo hoo. George Washington would be absolutely ashamed of them. So if you wanna know what I saw, go see the movie. I will say that it's probably worth the price of admission...because it was worth every bit of 600 miles worth of driving, a panther mauling me, 3 hours of waiting between getting in and getting out and arriving back at home at 5 a.m. this morning to see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment