Thursday, December 31, 2009

R.I.P. U.S.A?

As we prepare to enter a new year, one which may well decide the fate of the nation, I thought that this is an appropriate way to end the year. Recently, some folks have accused me of "stealing" others' work I.E. plaigerism. When I post something that I claim to be completely mine that I did not hear on T.V., read in a book or hear in a conversation I do so in green text like this. When I leave a post in white text, I am making no such claim. That is why sometimes I use different color text. The vast majority of material on blogs came from somewhere and is not original but comes from people putting out ideas with the desire to share them hence we get viral e-mails such as the one I am about to post. If people run around checking whether everything on every blog was totally original they would be very miserable indeed. I think the vast majority of us have better things to do and better things to focus on such as the coming year what this country will be facing at the end of that year. So consider this as we go into that year.....

Americans need to wake up!

OBITUARY

Born 1776, Died 2008

It does not hurt to read this several times.

Scroll down

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul , Minnesota , points out some interesting facts concerning last November's Presidential election.

  • Number of States won by: Obama: 19 McCain: 29
  • Square miles of land won by: Obama: 580,000 McCain: 2,427,000

Population of counties won by: Obama: 127 million

McCain: 143 million

Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:

Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1


Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.
Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."


Olson believes the United States is now somewhere between the "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy, with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached the "governmental dependency" phase.


If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal invaders called illegals and they vote, then we can say goodbye to the USA in fewer than five years.

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.


If you are not, then pass this along to help

everyone realize just how much is at stake,

knowing that apathy is the greatest danger

to our freedom.


No comments:

Post a Comment