Jake Tapper (ABC presscore) almost looked like he may have a spine when he stood up to press secretary (PC guy from the MAC commercials) Gibbs. He asked Gibbs, "why is Fox news not a news channel?" I doubt anyone reading this doesn't know about the DC regime's war on Fox news so I won't waste your time going into that. Gibbs replied to Tapper, why don't you sit down with me at 5pm or 9pm ( eastern) and I'll show you. Tapper replied, those are opinion shows, but during the day, and at 6pm they do news. Tapper then asked what makes Fox different from ABC, NBC, CBS, or even UNIVISION? They all have opinion shows too.
I am unsure of what has changed here, but something here has changed as no network other than Fox has stood up to the Regime (notice a name missing? We will discuss that later) It could be that ABC doesn't like the thought that if they stand up to the Regime they will simply try to destroy them. It may be that Tapper wants a dead fish in the mail or wants out of the presscore because listening to Gibbs fart out of his mouth for an hour a day is to much torment to deal with. I don't know but I'd sure like to. I do know there are rumors all over DC that Obama is both delusional, and power hungry, According to rumors, he has an enemies list bigger than Nixon's, and is becoming reckless as being a star has gone to his head. There are quite a few issues coming together that make me think that the Regime may be coming apart at the seems. Whatever the reason, Tapper, for ABC stood up to Obama. I wonder if public pressure such as the tea parties outside the offices of ABC CBS and NBC are having an impact.
No comments:
Post a Comment