Sunday, October 18, 2009

The line in the sand

Yesterday, on a friends' blog, in typical Allinsky fashion, some lefty loon with a copy of the communist manifesto was insulting every one and every idea presented, while apparently unable or unwilling to give a reason. Now, I have nothing against liberals, if they can debate and present a decent debate, I treat such people with decency and respect. However, a major line was crossed when this mentally challenged individual went after a blogger who just so happens to be a religious leader of a Christain faith far different than my own. Now if this had been done on religious or philosophical grounds it would be understandable, but they just meant to try to insult him. This person is scholarly, educated on a host of issues and has treated everyone I know with utmost respect. At the same time, I have major theological and philosophical differences with this person but I will not insult someone for being a religious leader. This made me blow a gasket as this uneducated fool is could not debate a chimpanzee, much less a Catholic scholar. For your reading pleasure and as a message to any other mindless communists want insult someone's religion, I will react just like this...(be warned, this is a rant like the ones we did in the good old "angry" days):

nyp did anyone ever tell you that reconciliation is intended for times when political gridlock prevents basic government functions to be paid for. Now I will tell you this, if I have to pay for your medical bills, then we will start with your most obvious problem and have you Baker acted. Now you have insulted a person for how he practices his religion, but if I call you an atheist moron with delusions of grandeur and signs of homosexual tendencies you would call that a hate crime. Now I say to you that the man and woman or test tube who made you committed the hate crime. Honestly, how much pepto does it take to keep the Hershey squirts you have for a brain from leaking out. I really wish you would show up at my residence and start spouting your communist brainwashing voodoo while MY PET LEOPARD EATS YOU ALIVE. Now if you want to debate, were up for it but you are just insulting everyone here. By acting like that, I would almost think you are a liberal progressive communist. You cannot simply explain why we need to ruin our healthcare stystem. You tell me, someone who is uninsured and needs far beyond a pain pill to survive. Why since I pay my own bills, should I be fined and jailed for refusing to pay yours. Why, when I pay my own medical bills should I be taxed until 2013 to give freebies to those who are too lazy to pay their own bills. How excited are you to see our healthcare system become the gonernment of California or your local DMV? On principal, I am strongly against those who want to take up arms against our government, but, the day the government sets one foot inside my doctors office will be the day I use my weapons and explosives expertise against that government as it will at that time no longer be my government, but the thief of my rights. Issues such as government healthcare should go to the states, just like ( repubs won't like this) decriminalizing drugs. If Cali wants to legalize pot, ban sodas and French fries and have a communist government, fine. Don't force me in Florida to live like you. Why do you liberals have to push you rediculous agenda on me and people like
me. I am not pushing my agenda on you, but you agenda is being forced on me and I am sick of it. I don't want to see queers acting out their disgusting lifestyle similarly I don't want to see a hooker turning tricks in my neighborhood. It's not enough that we leave you alone or tolerate you, we have to agree with your agena being pushed on us. NOW I TELL YOU THIS: NO MORE. I don't watch network tv. You tell me, why is RushLimbaugh too polarizing for the NFL yet the treasonous msnbc nutjob who is justification for restoring public hanging..,Keith olberwoman not too polarizing? He like you cannot give reasons why communism is good, but calls anyone who disagrees with communism a redneck, a bumpkin, or totally insane? Takes one to know one, right? Now NYP, here's the ultamatum: you explain why your way is right before you say one thing about anyone else's way. Not doing so will cause me to become unfriendly.

I have been nice to you until now as I have little patience for morons that talk too much crap and don't know Jack. You go around insulting everone here and their ideas while giving no reasons why yours are better. Everytime I turn the tables on communist thugs, and put the responsibility on them, they wilt and I bet you will to, or I will blow you away in the realm of ideas. Can you handle the heat?

Now, I admit I a not the biggest fan of the Catholic Church, but I am a huge fan of the Catholics' right to worship how they choose and am a bigger fan of defending such people against those who baselessly insult someones religious beliefs while giving no argument as to why that was necessary. Anyone who wants to debate me on religion can do so by via e-mail as this is a secular blog and will stay that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment