Saturday, September 5, 2009
My beef with Hannity....
I have a problem with Sean Hannity. This is due to his partisan representation of the 9/12 protests. The protests are not a republican or democrat deal They have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with political parties. Hannity keeps putting the "tea party" movement in a "republican" light. This is not only an error but is disengenous. For our "anonymous" readers, I just called Hannity a liar. Now, do you on the far left call out those who supposedly speak for you. I got in with those planning the 9/12 event very early and they were insistent that this event be non-partisan. They asked that signs be on issues and not about parties or specific politicians but Hannity has thrown all that out the window. Hannity is a mouthpiece for the Republian party and I wish he would not even promote the protest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment