I believe that the term piling on will will be used by the media in the not too distant future for the number of corruption scandals that fall on this administration. Obama went after the CIA. Now 7 current and former CIA directors recently went and supposedly "asked" Obama not to investigate CIA members from the Bush administration. I believe that if I were a fly on the wall in that meeting, I would have heard nothing being asked, and Obama being told to have his resignation papers drawn up within 6 months as the CIA can and likely will bring him down. The gathering of 7 CIA directors was largely ignored by the MSM it seems to me like it was FAR beyond the norm and Obama has plenty of enemies that would love to bring him down. Obama stepped over the line that you just don't cross by going after the CIA, and since then there has been a flood of dirt coming out about Obama, ACORN/APOLLO/TIDES/SEIU, and the "friends of Angelo" deals. You tell me, is that a coincidence?
No comments:
Post a Comment