This event was held at a location about 20 miles from the beach which meant no cooling ocean breeze so it was likely between 95 and 98 degrees the whole time. I had a tooth drilled and capped yesterday also from the fall that messed my knee up so I went to the event "commando" style with no painkillers since I was driving. (MY entire right side is numb, my entire left side hurts between the tooth and the knee), but it was worth every minute turnout far exceeded expectations and my most conservative estimate was that we, the tea baggers outnumbered the Obama supporters 10-1. I figure closer more than 20-1 or higher. I debated the Obama supporters, Gave alot of our blog ideas to other folks like us, promoted the blog bigtime and I got to ask a question on the Joyce (I forget her last name) Show on 850 AM. I deliberately waited till everyone asked about all kind of different topics, and then I said "I got a question for the audience here, how many of ya'll are willing to go to DC on 912 and say this to the people who really matter?" I I got quite a strong reaction, putting it mildly. I am exhausted, my knee and tooth are killing me, I have just taken quite a load of sedatives and so now I will show you the event from my I phone's perspective.









No comments:
Post a Comment