Friday, August 21, 2009

More Tea Party fun

These pictures truly show who had the greater numbers here. As the Wexler/Hastings event ended, the people inside came out the front door onto the street in front of the protesters. The entire tea party crew went up to the fenceline chanting "kill the bill." I will let you look for yourselves and decide who was in control. It got loud enough, that for a second, I thought it may get ugly but that did not happen at that point. It did later with me and an Obama supporter but that will be another post.

Huge masses of Obama supporters approach....
Now our folks focus turned towards the approaching Obama supporters...


Text ColorThen the two opposing groups faced off. WE chanted "Kill the Bill", they chanted "health care now". I used this pic over several others with bigger crowds because you can see the time and insight put into making the pro-Obama signage. Those made our signs look all crappy and homemade. Theirs were nicely laminated and all said the same thing.

This day was quite an adventure even by my standards. I have several more posts regarding this Tea Party.


No comments:

Post a Comment